Monday, July 7, 2008

Friend's Wedding




"Wow, this is going to be my first 'proper' wedding to go to in Australia", that was my first thought since my wedding was really.......hand-made (which was absolutely fab). The wedding was great and food was awsome too. The hospitality at the wedding was also nice and they kept serving alcohol to everyone (not me!!). Grrr when do I get to drink again?

The place was like a traditional old European style. It's got a real fireplace too!! You rarely see a real fireplace in Brisbane coz you know.....they don't need one here (on Christams day, Santy always comes from ocean and he needn't a chimney:))




My friends posing infront of the fireplace.Lookin good.


Bride and Groom dancing. Bride was absolutely gorgeous.

Best wishes for the new couple.

No comments: